There are so many people in this USAC program, that it's just plain HARD to remember everyone's names.
I mean, there is "hot as balls" girl who oh-so-crudely refers to everything "as balls." Example: cool as balls, hot as balls, gross as balls, etc etc.
There is leggings girl, who trades the option of wearing jeans on a daily basis to wearing leggings, whether there be a skirt or shorts to go with it...or not.
There is soccer maniac kid, who (in the first USAC-organized soccer game in February) took his cleats and soccer knowledge and got a little too intense and thus caused many people to secretly despise him.
Etc, etc.
Some nicknames are good, some are bad, some are neutral.
My friend Carly was talking to a USAC-er the other day about me, and she was like "Melissa? Which one is Melissa again?" Carly described that I had dark hair, I was from Chicago, and so on, and the girl's face lit up with recognition as she said "OHHHH! You mean the girl with the weird accent!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment